Countryside Nursery School is committed to providing an enriched educational experience that allows children to discover their unique abilities in an environment that fosters creativity, exploration and acceptance. We aim to build a strong foundation for future learning and success through a careful balance of teacher-guided and child-directed activities.
We make it our goal at Countryside Nursery School to positively impact young minds with a love of learning that will accompany them through their entire lives.
Since 1979 our goal at Countryside Nursery School has always been:
- to provide a happy and positive environment for your child;
- to help gain an appreciation of the world around them;
- to experience pleasure through creative expression in art, music and drama;
- to learn to express themselves and
- to develop desirable social behavior while learning to deal with his/her feelings and those of their peers.
With these experiences, your child will discover that school and learning is rewarding and fun. Our programs include effective emergent literacy and math programs along with activities that focus on building leadership and communication skills. We also have daily Spanish language lessons.